Are you looking for guest posting opportunities?
Do you want to increase your visibility and authority as an expert in your field?
Just love writing about food, nutrition topics?
Then you’re at the right place, and we would love for you to become a part of The Foodie Forum’s team of contributors!
The Foodie Forum is always looking for website owners and bloggers like you who want to share their knowledge and expertise through guest posts.
What We Are Looking For
Solid base of expertise and experience
Passionate about a subject
Fresh ideas and new perspectives
You’re welcome to contribute articles that fall under our main categories:
Guidelines & Requirements
- 1,000-1,500 word-articles perform the best.
- Posts must be original and cannot have been published anywhere else online, including your personal blog.
- We only accept high-quality content in proper English! We do not accept spun content.
- Please make sure to double check your grammar before you submit your article.
- Add subheadings (h2, h3…) & bullet points to make your article more readable.
- Keep your paragraphs short (70 words approx.) to ensure higher readability score.
- Avoid long and complicated sentences – get straight to the point!
- One link is allowed to your own content or website.
- Link out to authority wbesites and trustful sources.
- Images must be 750×500 pixels with a link to the source
- We reserve the right to make changes to your content if necessary.
Ready To Pitch Us Some Ideas?
Are you still interested in writing for us? Happy to hear it!
- If you have some guest posts topics in mind, contact us at sandra[at]thefoodieforum.net and pitch us your idea.
- If your article is ready and meets the requirements, email it to sandra[at]thefoodieforum.net.
- Please use the title of your piece as the subject line and send us a link to your full text in a Google Doc.
- Add sources in brackets next to your claims. E.g., [https://www.thefoodieforum.net].
That’s it! We hope to read your work soon!